EXIDE INVAMASTER IMTT 1000 (115 AH)
₹9,500.00 – ₹12,000.00
Warranty : 60 Months (36 Months Full Replacement + 24 Months Pro Rata)
Capacity : 115AH
Type : Tubular Battery
Exide Invamaster IMTT1000 (115 AH) Description
Exide InvaMaster IMTT1000 (115AH) is one of the top-quality flagship models of Exide Industries. Exide InvaMaster battery will guarantee superior power backup for your home and is available at an unbelievable price. The InvaMaster battery series of Exide have the capability to control deep discharge conditions with short frequencies. It is the #1 choice amongst home UPS systems & online UPS systems as it performs with minimal fumes and gases and has instant switch over function to deliver instant brightness and performance. The Exide InvaMaster series is a lead acid battery from Exide that is capable of providing exceptional power backup even in difficult environment. This Exide InvaMaster IMST1000 battery is perfect to deliver non-stop power supply for homes and it comes in factory-charged condition. With Exide InvaMaster IMTT1000 (115AH), you can be sure that there will be no shortage of power in your home. Exide InvaMaster IMTT1000 (115AH) is a short tubular battery of tubular family. It has a large number of advantages like faster charging, high backup, long life, deep discharge etc.
- Ideal power backup solutions for your home UPS and Inverter application.
- Advanced Torr Tubular technology makes the battery withstand frequent and long power cuts.
- Thick tubular plates ensure long life of the battery.
- Intercell connections ensures better voltage profile on discharge.
- Long Life – 1200 Cycles @ 80% DOD
- Owing to their toughness and durability, Exide Inva Tubular batteries can operate at extreme temperatures.
- Provides more Electrolyte per Ampere Hour.
- Works smoothly even in high cyclic applications involving frequent and prolonged power outages.
Specifications of EXIDE INVAMASTER IMTT 1000 (115 AH)
|Model||EXIDE INVAMASTER IMTT 1000|
|Warranty||60 Months (36 Months Full Replacement + 24 Months Pro Rata)|
|Battery Layout||Right Layout|